The APS machine is one of the safest therapy devices available. There for it is unlikely to damage the body or it’ tissue. Still we safety is a high priority and we advise to check the contra-indications and don’t treat in these cases.
APS Therapy can not be used in the following conditions:
- When the person has an active electronic implant (pacemaker etc.)
- When the person is diagnosed with cancer
- When the person suffers from epilepsy
- When the person cannot express if they feel a tingling sensation (the person must be older than 2 years)
- When the person is pregnant
- When the person sufferd from recent stroke or trombosis (less than 3 months ago)
The APS machine is safe for treatment when people have passive implants like knee or hip protheses or other implants made of metal or ceramics.